Updated: Apr 22, 2020
Shopping small is more important than ever now! In order to do my part I wanted to highlight a few of my favorite local spots this month. Read about the places that I find home, drink, and self care services and products at!
Grazing Haus Home
I am in love with Remedies Parlors candle selection. They are soy based, and as I am trying to make better decisions for my home and health, I can't get enough of their Farmer's Garden candle. These candles are made in San Francisco by Austin Press. Remedies is offering contactless shopping, order via phone, and they will send you an invoice online. $42
Address: 2451 Thompson St. Fort Myers, FL 33901
2. Thrifty Garden: find a collection of plants, pots, stands and even sign up for their plant classes! Located in Downtown Fort Myers.
Address: 1815-2 Fowler St. Fort Myers, FL 33901
3. Hanging Gardens of Fort Myers: visit former Lee County Judge Frank Mann, Jr. but please call him Frank, at his newest venture “cultivating universal harmony one beautiful plant at a time"
Address: 2047 West First Street Fort Myers, FL
Indulge: Food & Drink
1. Palace Place Pub & Wine Bar: A wine bar for all ages! Ryan and Naoim turned their passion into a business. They opened in the summer of 2019 they are approaching their 1 year anniversary! Let's make sure they can stick around this Summer - I've already ordered 2 bottles, which will be gone before the weekend :)
Order from their wine store here
Address: 1317 Cape Coral Parkway E, Cape Coral, FL 33904
2. Shift Coffee Bar: 3 words - Lavender Vanilla Latte! When I used to work at Chicos I was spoiled because Shift would come every week to campus. Well now I have easy access to his cold brew and signature Lavender Vanilla Simple Syrup via his delivery service, and you do too!
Delivering every Tuesday and Friday FREE to SWFL
You know my order was placed already. Happy and caffeinated :)
3. Noela Chocolate & Confections: Hand crafted chocolates and confections in Cape Coral, Noela Chocolate & Confections is owned and ran by the sweetest woman, Ande. Her passion for her art is apparent in everything she does. Her location at 1309 SE 47th Terrace, Cape Coral, FL 33904 is running as a factory during this time, but she does take online orders and ships! I know exactly what I am getting my mother (and myself) for Mother's Day!
Order Online HERE
Factory Address:1309 SE 47th Terrace, Cape Coral, FL 33904
Chocolate Boutique: 1405 1st Street Sarasota, FL 34236
Treat Yourself: Post Quarantine Beauty
1. Mes Amies Medical Spa: a beautiful med spa filled with even more beautiful, genuine, women. Facials, botox, eye brows, lashes, even Emsculpt is available here! They do it all (but ask for Danielle)
Book your appointment with Danielle call or text: (239) 257-9283 - mention that Ali Strauss sent you!
Address: 9140 W College Pointe Dr, Ste 5 Fort Myers, Florida 33919
2. Lulu's Gift Emporium: Having just celebrated her 16th anniversary, Laura Jane is a power woman. She had it through the 2007 recession and she will make it through this recession, with our help. Her store is right next door to Mes Amies! Gifts for your best friend, mom, coworker, boss, YOURSELF, she has it all! One of my personal favorites are the Noon earrings I wear them almost daily (when I get dressed LOL) they are subtle yet the perfect addition to any outfit! $45
Text or Call to shop with Lulus: (239) 418-0060
Contactless Delivery Available!
Address: 9140 West College Pointe Drive, Fort Myers, Florida 33919
3. Cutie.cles: Rothy Chan is a self made nail tech lady boss, owner and sole proprietor of Cutie.cles and Cutie. cles Ink (specializes in ombre brows!). She has been doing my dip nails for 2 years now and I don't know what I was doing without her. A friend, a mentor, a therapist, a nail girl, she does it all.
To Book with Rothy Text her at (781) 248-2062 (tell her Ali sent you!)
Address: 1755 Boy Scout Drive Suite #207 Fort Myers, FL 33907