Thu, Oct 27|
The Wine Room
Sold Out: DIY Cheese and Charcuterie at The Wine Room
Grazing Haus for the first time ever will be at The Wine Room teaching a DIY cheese and charcuterie class! Seats are limited, buy your tickets as soon as they become available. Tickets Coming Soon.
Time & Location
Oct 27, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
The Wine Room, 1544 Broadway, Fort Myers, FL 33901, USA
About the event
Learn to make a charcuterie plate and pairings of wine with cheese
Grazing Haus owner Ali Strauss will teach you step-by-step how to build a charcuterie plate and will share her expert knowledge on pairing sparkling wine with cheese. You’ll learn how to:
- select the right meats and cheeses to serve your guests
- sizing and portions for grazing at home
- step-by-step assembly on how to arrange and build a gorgeous charcuterie board
- how to perfectly pair wine with cheese
- plus Grazing Haus’ favorite shopping list.