Fri, May 26|
SALES CLOSED - DIY Cheese & Charcuterie Class
Make your own Cheese & Charcuterie board at Grazing Haus! Perfect for beginners to advanced cheese boarders, we can promise you will learn something and have fun!
Time & Location
May 26, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Grazing Haus, 821 Cape Coral Pkwy W #9, Cape Coral, FL 33914, USA
About the event
Duration, 1.5hrs (6:00 PM - 7:30 PM)
Date: April 21, 2023
It's your turn to learn the 5 Steps to Grazing Haus, you will be guided by our founder Ali Eck on how to curate the perfect cheese platter, followed by time to graze and shop the store!
- Our wooden platter boards are 10x9 in size and will be provided for you build your platter on, and to take home and keep.
- 3 artisan cheeses will be used, as well as cured meats, antipasti, fruit, nuts and garnishes.
- Rustic Bakery Crackers, Bonne Maman Honey and Jam will be provided for you.
- All produce and tools are included. We have carefully designed these workshops so that they are easy to follow and enjoyable to do, with no previous grazing platter experience necessary.
- This workshop will be a seated event. Counter height bar stools will be provided.
- Two 4 oz glasses of wine will be provided during the night. Additional glasses can be purchased at the bar. Non-alcholic options will be on offer too.
- Ample Parking is available
- Refunds are not available for these events unfortunately.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class time so we can ensure a prompt 6 PM class start
- Please do let us know if you are vegetarian at checkout. We are unable to accommodate vegan diets for this class.
We can't wait to host you in our haus, and get to know you and have some fun! Prost, Ali Eck!