top of page
Sat, May 21|
Grazing Haus @ Luminary - SOLD OUT
Grazing Haus is back at The Luminary Hotel downtown Fort Myers for another food network worthy HOW TO charcuterie class and wine pairing.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
May 21, 2022, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
The Workshop, 2200 Edwards Dr, Fort Myers, FL 33901, USA
About the event
Learn to make a charcuterie plate and pairings of wine with cheese
Grazing Haus owner Ali Strauss will teach you step-by-step how to build a charcuterie plate and will share her expert knowledge on pairing sparkling wine with cheese. You’ll learn how to:
- select the right meats and cheeses to serve your guests
- sizing and portions for grazing at home
- step-by-step assembly on how to arrange and build a gorgeous charcuterie board
- how to perfectly pair wine with cheese
- plus Grazing Haus’ favorite shopping list.
Each guest will receive a plate with assorted cheeses, meats, and grapes plus 3 glasses of wine. Snack on your charcuterie plate during class, or take it home to enjoy later.
bottom of page