Sat, Mar 12|
Grazing Haus @ Luminary: Champagne & Charcuterie
The wait is over! Join us on March 12th at The Workshop in Downtown Fort Myers for a Champagne & Charcuterie class at the Luminary Hotel with Ali Eck, founder of Grazing Haus.
Time & Location
Mar 12, 2022, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EST
The Workshop, 2200 Edwards Dr, Fort Myers, FL 33901, USA
About the event
Grazing Haus owner Ali Strauss will teach you step-by-step how to build a charcuterie plate and will share her expert knowledge on pairing sparkling wine with cheese. You’ll learn how to:
- select the right meats and cheeses to serve your guests
- sizing and portions for grazing at home
- step-by-step assembly on how to arrange and build a gorgeous charcuterie board
- how to perfectly pair sparkling wine with cheese
- plus Grazing Haus’ favorite shopping list.
Each guest will receive a plate with assorted cheeses, meats, and berries plus 3 glasses of sparkling wine. Snack on your charcuterie plate during class, or take it home to enjoy later.