Wed, Oct 25|
AR Workshop of Cape Coral
Charcuterie Boards at AR Workshop of Cape Coral
Join us at AR Workshop Cape Coral for a Grazing Haus charcuterie board class taught by owner Ali Eck. In this hour long class you will learn how to pick and choose goods to curate a tasteful and beautiful Fall board. This class is perfect for those wanting to make boards for the upcoming holidays!
Time & Location
Oct 25, 2023, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
AR Workshop of Cape Coral, 1490 NE Pine Island Rd unit 10B, Cape Coral, FL 33909, USA
About the event
The class will include all items used on these Fall boards. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early so we can guarantee a prompt start at 6 PM. Come spend your Wednesday night crafting a graze perfect for an aperitif hour later!
- All produce and tools are included. We have carefully designed these workshops so that they are easy to follow and enjoyable to do, with no previous grazing platter experience necessary.
- This workshop will be a seated event. Counter-height bar stools will be provided.
- Wine can be purchased at the bar. Non-alcoholic options will be on offer too.
- Ample Parking is available
- Refunds are not available for these events, unfortunately.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class time so we can ensure a prompt 6 pm class start
- Please do let us know if you are vegetarian at checkout. We are unable to accommodate vegan diets for this class.